Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Alpha 1.0 Preview

Hey guys I'm just giving you a quick update about the latest addition to the game...updated, custom sprites for the player! I am very excited about this latest addition, mostly because I am not really an artist, just ask my wife :)

I'm getting even more excited about launch day, which I am glad to announce will be this next Friday, July 15. I will be uploading the first build of the game, mostly bug-free probably after I get back from the midnight showing of Harry Potter.

I will leave you now with a preview of my player:

And don't forget to vote for what the name of the game should be.

1 comment:

  1. That sprite looks great especially considering you're not an artist!

    I look forward to the 15th, then! And enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete