Friday, July 15, 2011

Prospectus Alpha 1.0 Is Here

Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce that I have chosen to name my game Prospectus, as it was the most popular in the poll. I appreciate everyone who voted in the poll and am excited about uploading Prospectus for you to download and play!

I have been hard at work creating a basic website for Prospectus for you to get your free copy of the Alpha 1.0 version. It's been a long time coming that I would distribute a game online and I am very excited to get feedback from the community about Prospectus. I have set up an email address as well that I would like you to direct any comments, feedback, bugs, issues, etc. of any kind to so that I can better organize my Prospectus-related traffic.

Again, I really appreciate everyone who reads this blog and look forward to hearing what you think about Prospectus. Please understand that right now, there is only basic mining and inventory in the game and it is very similar to early versions of Terraria and Minecraft, but rest assured I will be adding unique gameplay features very soon.

There will be detailed instructions on how to install Prospectus on the web site, along with a Read Me text file to assist with installation, basic gameplay, and controls.

You can find Prospectus here and feel free to contact me with any comments and feedback here. Thanks again everyone and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment