Friday, June 24, 2011

Updated Mining Technique

Hey guys it's been awhile since my last post but rest assured I've been working on my game and I do have a cool update to share with you. I now have a much better mining technique implemented where I'm actually using an item with statistics that affect the mining efficiency.

As of now, my first item in the game is a basic wooden pick that can mine blocks at a slow speed with poor mining strength. This makes it take longer to mine certain blocks compared to other blocks. I'm very excited about this new addition because it brings me one step closer to having a working inventory system in my game.

Please check back and thanks for reading about my adventures in making this game.

As always I won't leave you without an in-game screen shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment