Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update 1.0 "Where have I been?"

Well after a long time I finally have something to write about. I apologize for being away for so long but I have been very busy with real life, family, and work. The truth is, I'm not especially skilled at blogging (although I nearly have a Bachelor's in English with a writing concentration) and, consequently, I find it very easy to neglect this blog.

I would like to say 'Thank You' to the people who have read the meager posts I have created up to this point. I would also like to say that I am working on a new XNA game that will give me much more to write about (hopefully) and should be a fun experience.

I plan on treating this blog as a quazi-journal of sorts for the development of this game. For me, this has a couple of benefits. First, it will help me keep track of the game's progress as I create it. Second, it will help me order my thoughts and ideas about the game in a somewhat structured manner. My hope is that this development journal will also be at least mildly interesting for the people who read it. At this point I intend to only add in things that I want to, things that I think would make the game more fun...but I will divulge more in the next post.

Thanks for everyone who reads this.
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment