Thursday, August 19, 2010

Introductions

Salutations to everyone reading this blog. I would like to say "Hello" and introduce myself a little... I am currently a web developer working for Texas Wesleyan University, just graduated from there with a B.S. in Computer Science, and play way too many video games. I remember my first console was an SNES with Donkey Kong Country as the in-box game. Those were great days...

Anyway, I have a wife and three month old son who are the two best friends I have. I am also starting to develop small video games for Windows and XBox360 with XNA Game Studio. In the future, most of my posts will probably involve game developmental progression, as well as some things I have learned along the way...

Well, that's it for this post, just a short "Hello" and "How you doin'?" to get things started. Check back often because I will be updating this blog with new posts as I find things to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment